Jun 15, 2012

Matchbox Amulets

I was asked last summer at the Retreat here if I would write a tutorial for my Amulets and was going to teach how to make these at an upcoming Mini- Retreat which unfortunately isn’t going to take place now.

I started these tutorials some time back and have to say they have been the most difficult for me to write. Those that have purchased my tutorials in the past know that I’m a very visual teacher. I don’t just show a photo without words, nor offer words without sufficient photos. These tutorials are packed with both. Perhaps some will feel that wearable purses are out of style...never! Plus with these you have the option of making them pocket style. Who says they need a cord!

click on the photos to take you to the links for more info on each one…If you decide to purchase the combo, it’s $18 for both tutorials.
 Of course here is part 1 and ready made boxes if you don't feel like making your own. I've pre made some in various colors (and other sizes if you like). The prefab box has been cut, scored (pre-folded) and all that you need to do is glue them.

1-24-05-20121-24-05-20121-001
I hope you join me in creating some Amulets!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

This tutorial looks amazing Tina! I know its packed full of great details and tips as all of your other tutorials are.

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

Super cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...