Jun 27, 2012

6th Bead Soup Block Party

reveal2

Life is busy, especially this time of year, but I didn’t hesitate to join Lori Anderson´s Bead Soup Block Party! Yay!! I participated in the exciting Pantone 2012 Bead Swap which didn’t involve a Blog hop, but this one does. Remember the OWOH blog hop? This is my first time participating in this Party and there are 400 participants. Wowsa! eh? You can visit all the participants and their blogs here.

This is a huge Party, so there are 3 reveal dates. I’m in the 2nd one which is August 11th when we are to show what we have created with the bead soup mix we are sent. The way it works is participants get partnered up by Lori and we send each other a fancy clasp, a focal bead/pendant and some coordinating beads. My partner is Stefanie Teufel from Germany. Hop on over to Stefanie’s blog and see what she is up to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm one of these 400! But 1st round!
I've already send my kit of beads...it's really funny...

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

Can't wait to see you and your partner's bead soups and jewelry reveals. It is going to be FUN! :) The more time I have with the awesome bead soups you sent me, the more in awe I am... your work rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...