Aug 26, 2009

Beading amongst Chaos

It is time for some beading and assembly.
I have various things on the go and its hard to decide from day to day what needs to be done next. I wish I had done a few more polymer clay focal pendants before starting on assembling.

Right now I'm working with my recycled glass beads and my stuff is everywhere. I don't know about you, but for me it is impossible to create unless I have a lot of things available to me visually and I mean a LOT. I have drawers full of supplies, but what good is it when they aren't right there to say...oh yes, that colour would go nicely with this bead.
When I need to clay again, all of this has to be cleaned up.

So this is what is on my desk right now...My teeny work surface, but its enough for assembling one thing at a time...

And this is what is on one of my little side tables (I have two others)...wire, cord, beads, ultrasuede bits...

This is what I finished today...some necklaces

some lariats...

Closeup of a recycled glass bead...I got these from Africa...

Close up of one of my polymer clay sea urchin cabs...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You have been really busy creating wonderful things Tina. Thanks for sharing your working creative space. I admire those that can work in the creative chaos. It look inspirational to me. The more you see the more ideas you get. Thanks for the close up of the green african recycled glass.mmmmm it's really yummy

Marilynart said...

I thought I was the only one who needed lots of beads and goodies laid out for inspiration. Thanks for showing us your work space and sharing how your creative muse kicks in.
Marilyn
Website: www.marilyn-art.com
http://www.PictureTrail.com/marilynart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...