Jun 1, 2009

Purple Polymer Clay Jewelry

Am in a mood for purple. These earrings and necklace are made from black Polymer Clay with Jones Tones foil and resin. I used some of the fishing lure spoons for the oval earrings and some other metal backs for the others.
I have put 3 sizes of the fishing lure bezels up on my Artfire.
I made these with the large size...
These are made with some other bezels I have. I may put a few of those up tomorrow.


This purple starfish is my favorite. Already sold 2 of these. These pictures don't do it justice because it has 3 dimensional depth that can't be shown with a 1 dimensional photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the starfish design. It looks like he's sitting on a rock with swirls and bubbles of water around him. Gorgeous!

Liz said...

Love all the purple things! I bet they looking amazing when you can see the depth and intensity of the colour. Wonderful!

liz

Azure Accessories said...

Purple has always been my favorite color...of course these are wonderful!!!

Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...