Jun 19, 2009

Polymer Clay Molds and Cabochons

I finally made some Polymer Clay Sea Urchin Molds and Cabochons for sale.

I've been asked at various times for a tutorial on Sea Urchin related things, but I've also been told that it isn't always easy to find sea urchins to make your own molds from, so decided to offer up a few.
I will still write a tutorial for the "whole" ones, but it will take me a while since I'm so busy these days.

Still, it is almost summer and you may wish to use these textures as soon as possible for your own projects.

With sea urchins in mind, I'm also offering sea urchin cabochons in various shapes and colors for the beader and beadwork or the polymer clay crafter to incorporate these into their own polymer clay projects to be rebaked.

You can find these in my Artfire or click on the Artfire on my right sidebar.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

The mold and the urchin are lovely. I am also interested in the Sea urchin tutorial, but I am writing this first to thank you for the two silkscreens that I received in the post from you today. When I bought your tutorials I saw a note that sth was posted to me but I didn't pay attention so it was such a nice surprise to get the gift. Thanks again and I can't wait the summer holiday to try and make things following your amazing tutorials and using the screens.

Wendylee said...

Hi Tina,

I recieved my cabochons and moulds that I purchased from you and they are even more incredible in real life. I simply love the colours and the textures.
Thankyou so much
Wendy

Beadcomber said...

glad you like them! more coming....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...