Sep 7, 2008

Tutorial - Low Relief Stone Rubbings on Polymer Clay

The tutorial for making 'Low Relief Stone Rubbings on Polymer Clay' is now available on Etsy. A few people have emailed me asking how I achieve this look, so I worked on this over the last couple of days to be able to share it with you as soon as possible. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I have.

My tutorial is based on grave stone rubbings, but not morbid as such and a lot of fun. You'll discover various ways and it will open up a lot of possibilities with using this technique. For making my innovative clip art PhotoEz stencils visit my earlier posting.

*With list of materials and tools, detailed instructions and 18 photos, you will be creating your own "Low relief stone rubbings" after following the 14 step outline I have written for this pdf file. Here is a little teaser clip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like it may be a great tutorial and I liked the Photo EZ blog post, it had very clear directions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...