Jan 6, 2008

Conditioned and ready to go...

Oh Boy...what am I getting into! I knew I was procrastinating for as long as possible...but my New Year's resolution was this ONE thing...cleanup and organize...as soon as NOW!


Truly a 'fresh' start. Two days later finished conditioning all my old clay pieces, sorting them by similar colours and used the little foodprocessor or 'chopper thingy' until the poor thing didn't want to chop no more. I blended dry Fimo with Premo, Kato Polyclay and even some old Promat. Boy, I didn't realize I had so many open packages,!! Got some nice blends though and love this red one....


The Sculpey Diluent (now called Sculpey Softener) helped tremendously. I've got some nice soap sized bars of various colours now. The BEFORE picture is only a small picture portion of what mess I faced on my work table, but its all cleaned up now and yeah, I'm soooo GLAD I kept my New Years resolution ...for once!
Malachite anyone?

Also cleaned my 3 pasta machines following this method by Desiree. Although I couldn't get the cutting rollers out of my one machine that looks like a Trattorina , I took all the fenders out of the machines, lightening their weight and making it easier to clean next time.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Tina you were really busy cleaning and organzing. I can't wait to see what you create with this clean start.

Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...